Thank you for being here. Let me share what you being here means.
- It means you’re ready for your professional truth.
- It means you’re ready to align your profession with your essence.
- It means you’re done waiting for someone else to provide you with the professional development they promised, and that you’re taking your evolution into your own hands. Where it always belonged.
- You being here means you’re ready to claim your one big life.
- You being here means you want professional peace.
- You want more from your ambition. You want it to stand for something.
- You want more than the things that signify success today.
- You want to feel success.
- You also want to learn how to harness your ambition. To direct it into places and spaces that serve you and the evolution of all things.
- You being here means you trust me and that on some level, you value what I have to give.
It’s my honour to share Off— with you. A professional development space for the consciously ambitious.
Part mentorship, part knowledge membership and part conscious professional network, Off— is my response to what you’ve told me you need: Mentorship. Strategic but conscious career and business advice. Thoughtful leadership. A network of conscious colleagues that will become your expanders and your cheerleaders.
Thank you for listening and I hope to see you in there!
- Enrol or explore: www.getoffline.co/off
- Enrolments close Monday, January 31, 2022 at midnight
- Off— opens for enrolments once a quarter. If you’re listening to this episode in-between open weeks, please follow the prompts on the enrolment page to be notified
- Email me directly with any questions: email@example.com
Offline is a resource for anyone evolving beyond the traditional ideals of success, to explore professional pathways that are more aligned to their true nature, unique gifts and passions.
Alison Rice acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the country on which she creates today, the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. She pays her respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.